Terms & Conditions of Sale
The term CPL or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit B6, Bernard Road, Danes Road Industrial Estate, Romford, Essex RM7 0HX (UK).. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without CPL's prior written consent.
Payments can be made via Credit/Debit Card, or PayPal.
Paying via Credit/Debit Card
The delivery address must match the Credit/Debit Card Registered Address.
We cannot be held responsible for delays in shipment, however caused. Neither can we be held responsible for lost orders as a result of any delays in shipping the goods or if the items are out of stock.
Where we have supplied circuit breakers with our machines, they must be used at all times.
All machines and equipment must be kept away from Children and the Public as hot parts of machines can cause severe burns.
We follow all current UK legislation and do offer a 7 days returns policy if the goods which you have received are not as expected. In order to return the goods, you must inform us of in writing within 7 days. Notice given by telephones cannot be accepted. We will only accept the return of the goods providing they have not been used or any CD's or Software products opened. Goods must be sent back to us in perfect condition and securely packed in their original boxes with adequate packaging materials to minimise any damage. Goods must also be fully insured against damage or loss. When returning goods, please ensure that nothing is thrown away and everything is returned. Goods must be sent back to us at your expense.
Please exercise great care when lifting heavy or bulky machinery and handling any electrical parts of our machines. Tampering with our machines will make the warranty null and void.
All goods supplied by CPL are covered by a 12 months warranty, back to base. Under the warranty, if the goods are found to be faulty, we will replace any faulty parts and ship them to you at our expense (UK only). The customer is responsible for transportation costs to get the goods to us, fully insured with sturdy packaging. In the event the goods are not found to be faulty after inspection, the customer is liable for shipping costs both ways. plus reasonable inspection charges. We offer warranty on all our products, however some manufacturers or laser and inkjet printer will no cover overseas warranties.
Where we have offered 'Lifetime Warranty' on our heat presses, this shall include heating element, buzzers, timers. Parts not mentioned may be charged for after the 12 months warranty has expired. Replacement of parts excludes fair wear and tear as well as negligence. Labour charges will be extra after the initial 12 months warranty has elapsed and the customer will be liable to pay shipping charges both ways. We reserve the right to request the return of the faulty part before a new part can be posted out.
Ribbon Printing Consumables Orders
If you do not wish to use the CPL Shop to order your Ribbon Printing Consumables, you can telephone your order through on 01708-747171. There will be a surcharge for this option of £5.00+VAT that will be added to your order total.
Overseas customers are liable to pay any additional charges as imposed by their Customs & Excise Department - this is the customer's responsibility and not ours. Our shipping charges only cover sending goods to the airport or door to door (Whichever has been agreed for and paid for in advance) and do not cover any additional charges such as Import Duty etc.
CPL is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
CPL may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from21st. April 2009.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· name and job title
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [address].
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by CPL and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of CPL. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, CPL takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Internet copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of CPL - © CPL 2009. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
· You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
· You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, and Wales.
Other terms and conditions
We have found that our laser transfer paper works well with most laser printers, including those supplied by us. However, We cannot be held responsible for damage caused to any laser printers as a result of using our laser transfer papers - even if the laser printer has been supplied by us. Using transfer papers of any kind may invalidate the manufacturers warranty.
The same above policy refers to Sublimation Inkjet printers supplied by us as the sublimation inks used with these inkjet printers may invalidate the warranty offered
by the inkjet printer manufacturer.
In the event of a claim, the customer will need to contact the manufacturer and send the goods to them and back at their own expense.